Monday 17 February 2014

Weekend Round Up...

This weekend was a good one…the rain stopped and the sun shone – for a little while at least!

On Saturday I headed off to the Hollywood Arms in Chelsea for the gorgeous Yummy Mummy To Be Cordelia’s baby shower.  The private room upstairs in the Hollywood Arms was the perfect setting, complete with storks on the wall paper!  Cordelia made the cake herself and it was probably one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.




Not content with filling my tummy with cakes and sandwiches, I met up with Mr O and a couple of friends at The Rum Kitchen in Notting Hill.  The boys, being big rum fans, made a good effort working their way through the cocktail menu while I settled for one of the most delicious salads I’ve had in a long while and will be attempting to recreate at home soon – roasted pumpkin, chickpea, red pepper, mango, avocado, toasted coconut flakes and a mild scotch bonnet and lime dressing.  All that goodness has to cancel out the earlier cake!  No photos I'm afraid, I was too busy eating!


Sunday was a bit more relaxed, skyping with much missed friends on the other side of the world, followed by a spot of shopping (Forever 21 accessories I love you!) and all finished off with delicious truffle mac and cheese (recipe courtesy of vmac & cheese), seriously I think I would eat this everyday if I could!!

J Crew & Kate Spade Inspired Forever 21


Yum!

Hope you all had lovely weekends…


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...