Friday 7 February 2014

This Week I've Been...


…wearing







…watching The Satrorialist for AOL originals http://on.aol.com/show/the-sartorialist-517912860/episode/517922029

…loving Olivia Palermo’s style on The City re-runs, but I had forgotten how mean she could be, meow.



…reading French Children Don’t Throw Food.  I first read this a year or so ago when Baby O was just a twinkle in his Daddy’s eye, but I thought it was worth reading now as I loved a lot of the principles behind French parenting.  I’m now imagining myself as one of those glamorous, self-assured, relaxed  French Mummies!

Amazon


…attending our first NCT antenatal class.  I was pretty nervous beforehand and a bit intimidated by all the new faces (6 couples), but everyone seemed really lovely so fingers crossed over the course of the next few weeks we’ll learn lots and make some new friends along the way.

…ordering Effective Birth Preparation (Natal Hypnotherapy Programme) by Margaret Howell and Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy from Amazon. 

...receiving sweet notes from good friends that brought a tear to my eye.  Shout out to Lucie and Leanne, love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...