Thursday 20 February 2014

I'm Singing In The Rain...


As there doesn’t seem to be any let up in the rain coming any time soon I thought I should embrace it and up my wet weather fashion game and what perfect timing as Hunter Original made their debut at London Fashion Week this week (you can watch the show here) .  I’m not convinced about the high heeled wellies, but with Alasdhair Willis now at the helm as Creative Director the brand is going from strength to strength.

I would like to add these two pairs from the current collection to my wardrobe

http://www.hunter-boot.com/Upload/Products/Images/W25638_BLK_2.jpg?width=700&height=700
Shoreditch Ladies

Original Stripe

I can’t wait to get these for Baby O once he is big enough!

Kids Original

And this is what I wished I looked like in the rain rather than a drowned rat!

5 Ways To Style Rainboots - ave fun with color. Brighten your rainy day with a colorful outfit! Mix and match for a playful ensemble like Rachel did here and don’t be afraid of pink rain boots! .
Image via Pinterest

rain hunter pink stripes dress j.crew coach willis zara rainy day
Image via Atlantic-Pacific


Image via Pinterest

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVf8VW_JjYxhcmuZieAQFhDMGxgc8BTjE1OhazKAVMMr3PBHcK6jswoo9gQdlOeVewhiEk61YxviMzaC1qhZQn1RPSV6Yk7VDPOMHprq-3kjC2GjUmirMwYNjs-Ipe76foFJcpMVXuxuw/s600/rainshine.jpg
Image via Atlantic-Pacific



Ladies, don't forget how chic a knit poncho can look paired with skin tight leggings and leather riding boots. Perfect for a relaxed yet fashionable trip to run errands around town or meet up with friends!
Image via Pinterest











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...