Wednesday 12 February 2014

NYFW...


New York Fashion Week kicked off last Thursday and there were some seriously gorgeous looks out there.  Here are a few of my favourites that I will be attempting to imitate this coming autumn/winter…although if I had a choice though spring/summer is definitely my preferred season!

Jenny Packham – I love everything about this outfit.  The laidback top with an over the top formal skirt is perfect.  Not sure how well it would go down on the Hammersmith roundabout though!

Jenny Packham AW14, New York Fashion Week
Image via Marie Claire


Karen Walker – I am a big fan of Karen Walker's sunglasses and I am now a fan of her clothes.  This dress is so simple yet elegant.

http://fashionjournal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/KAREN-WALKER-LOOK-31.jpg
Image via Fashion Journal


Victoria Beckham – If I was 5’11” rather than 5’1” I would totally rock this outfit!

Image via Look


Marc by Marc Jacobs – The stacked trainers showcased at Marc by Marc Jacobs look suspiciously like the Buffalo boots I thought were oh so cool circa. 1996.  One trend I won’t be re-visiting anytime soon!
  
Marc By Marc Jacobs AW14, New York Fashion Week
Image via InStyle

Finally for a bit of fun what do Miss Piggy and Carrie Bradshaw have in common!?  Click here to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...