Saturday 8 February 2014

Its The Weekend...

Last weekend I woke up convinced I could smell the see, when I woke up fully and realised I was nowhere near the see, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

Via ddgdaily Instagram

But until I get to the beach here are a few bits and pieces from around the internet that have kept me entertained this week…

Victoria Beckham and Skype have collaborated providing an interesting and interactive peak into journey to becoming not just a successful designer, but a respected one.

You've probably seen the what career should I have quiz doing the rounds on Facebook, I was crazy excited to get astronaut as that would be my dream job!

Wish I had moves like this!

As a complete newbie to blogging I found this post on Design Sponge really interesting.

Hope you have a great weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...