Saturday 18 January 2014

Its The Weekend...


This post should have gone live yesterday, but I was having all sorts of problems with the site, but better late than never!


Via Pinterest



Here’s a little round up of some bits and pieces from across the internet that have caught my attention and/or made me smile this week…


Like most little girls I dreamt that one day I would become a prima ballerina.  This documentary series narrated by Sarah Jessica Parker show just how hard you have to work to achieve that dream.



This article struck a real chord with me.  It’s nice to think about giving bad habits up  rather than adding more to my to do list



This video freaked me out, I have never seen anything like this, nature is pretty amazing and terrifying at the same time



Last bit of weekend fun…which city should you live in?  I got Tokyo!  Having not been there I'm not sure about living there, but I would love to visit.


http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/what-city-should-you-actually-live-in

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...