Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014…Bring It On!

via Pinterest

Welcome 2014!!  Wow, what happened to 2013?

2013 was incredible year that included not only my wedding, but also that of my brother, but I already know that 2014 is going to top that.

2014 is the year that I will be fulfilling one of my lifelong dreams…to become a Mummy.  Baby boy is due April 15th and I just can’t wait!

Other things I hope to achieve this year aside from my main priority of being the very best Mummy I can be…

1. Devote more time to creating.  In the words of Gretchen Rubin - Don’t let perfect be the enemy of good – or more specifically for me just get started

2.     Be more organised.  I have a tendency to become overwhelmed whether that be that be the amount of jobs on my to do list or the amount of clutter in my flat…you get the his

3.     Travel more.  I know this is going to be more difficult with a newborn, but I’m not just talking about foreign travel, this could include travelling to see my parents in Dorset, James’s friends and family in Manchester and our various wonderful friends dotted around the country…of course some foreign travel to see far flung friends and the sun wouldn’t go amiss!

4.     Drink more water, this one has been on my list for years now…I’m getting better, but wish I didn’t find it so hard

5.     Blog More!

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...