Thursday 3 April 2014

Whats In My Bag...


I've had the basics of my bags for the hospital packed for about a month and been adding to them as I go along, but now with only a couple of weeks to go I thought I should go back and check I hadn't missed anything.  Here is what I have packed for both Baby O and me (Mr O is packing his own bag), I'm sure it is way too much, but I would rather have too much than not enough!


For Me:
  • Toiletries
  • Clothes to labour in - 2 x vest tops, 1 x nightie
  • Socks
  • 5 x cheap knickers
  • Flip flops
  • Breast pads
  • Maternity pads
  • 2 x PJs
  • Maternity mats
  • Drinks & snacks
  • Tens machine - not shown, being delivered tomorrow
For Baby O:
  • Nappies
  • Water wipes
  • Muslins - 2 x standard, 1 x giant
  • 2 x blankets
  • 4 x vests - 1 x long sleeve, 1 x sleeveless, 2 x short sleeve
  • 2 x hats
  • 2 x onesies
  • 2 x going home outfit - 1 x up to 7lbs, 1 x newborn
  • 'Snowsuit'
  • Cuddly toy! 
On the day I'll also be throwing in my phone charger and camera


Things I have realised I am missing…

  • Towel
  • Nursing bras
  • Dressing gown
  • Water spray
  • Going home outfit for me!

2 comments:

  1. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share. baby shop Babyandmumstore is an Australian online baby store selling organic, non-organic baby and children clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, glad you found the post interesting and helpful

      Delete

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...