Thursday 10 April 2014

Nice Rack...


Last week I finally got round to getting myself measured for some nursing bras and I have to be honest it wasn't as stressful as I thought.  I popped to my local Mothercare where the assistant couldn't have been more helpful, unfortunately I seemed to be between sizes there so ended up in good old M&S, but I did pick up some sleep bras from Mothercare.

I didn't want to spend a fortune at this stage as I am sure my shape is going to change numerous times over the next few months, but I also wanted something that still looked nice-ish (as well as being functional!) and both Mothercare and M&S ticked all the boxes.

For the daytime I opted for this double pack from M&S - £29.50


And to sleep in I went for this double pack from Mothercare - £24


Hopefully they'll last me a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...