Monday 14 April 2014

Eating Out...


Last Thursday Mr O and I decided to head out for a pre Baby O date night.  I had been wanting to try When Mac Met Cheese for ages and I have to say it did not disappoint.

When Mac Met Cheese


The building where When Mac Met Cheese is currently 'popping up' is super low key, the shell and furniture looks a bit like an old italian restaurant, but the art work brings the space up to date.  Food is served in paper cartons, but don't be fooled by this or the surroundings this is some of the best mac'n'cheese I have tasted and I would class myself as an expert!

The Menu is very tight, but I always prefer that to too much choice.


We went for one of each of the Mancinics to start with and then we shared a Mum's Classic and a Carlos The Cactus with a side of Sweet Coleslaw.


We finished up with a portion of Deep Fried Oreos, I have to admit I was pretty sceptical about the Oreos, but they were amazing, if I had known how good they were going to be I would have ordered us a portion each!  No pictures of the Oreo's I'm afraid, they didn't last long enough!

The team who were serving on Thursday evening could not have been more lovely and attentive (without being in your face!) and really topped of fab evening.

When Mac Met Cheese is only popping up until June 4th so I suggest you get down there quick, all the details you need below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...