Tuesday 11 March 2014

35 Weeks...

Which means 5 weeks left to go!  This week is my last week at work and I have to be honest I am ready to finish.  The tiredness is hitting hard and my feet are getting very swollen, so some time on my sofa with my feet up is sounding pretty good right now.  That’s not to say I won’t miss work, with my final day drawing nearer I can’t help, but reflect on the amazing times I’ve had over the last 10 years and all the fantastic people I work with.




 Aside from the tiredness and the ‘fat feet’ I am feeling pretty good.  Baby O is still wriggling around lots and I can really see him moving as well as feel him.  My appetite has decreased a bit over the past week, which I am assuming is due to there being less room for food…and to be honest it is probably a good thing as I have put on just over 3st eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...