Monday 1 April 2013

Big Weekend...

This weekend was super exciting for my family not only was it my little sisters birthday...my little brother got engaged!!!  A double celebration!  So as you can imagine the weekend was spent filled with lots of bubbles.

My brothers new fiancee doesn't like to sleep in her jewellery so I decided to make her something to keep her beautiful engagement ring safe inspired by this DIY on The Vault Files





I used a small white ceramic tray I had bought just waiting for an opportunity like this and gold leaf pen.  I drew on the detail with pencil and then very simply when over it with the gold leaf pen...easy peasy.  It includes a heart (obviously!), their initials and a crown as she will be becoming one of us Kings...so excited to be adding another sister to our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...