Sunday 17 March 2013

Stop Being Boring...

I watched this video from Kid President about a month back and it really struck a chord with me.  I find that I regularly allow myself to get stuck in various ruts and then find I'm full of frustration that I am not following my dreams and achieving my full potential.  This past week I have been off work and for the first time in a long time I feel really, truly, completely and utterly relaxed.  Don't get me wrong I have a great job that I love, its just sometimes you need to step off the hamster wheel and gain some perspective.


I've spent the the week seeing friends, working on products for my Etsy store, laughing with my bridesmaids as we tried on their dresses - which I love by the way, thank you so much Katie at Coralie Beatrix - and gernerally reminding myself to not just be me, but to be the very best version of me.  So people....

image from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...