Friday 26 August 2011

Pretty Perfect

My Boyfriend (affectionately known as The Boy) arrived home from a short business trip to Versailles and he came bearing gifts!

Firstly the September issue of French Vogue which came with an exclusive Vogue's Fashion Night Out t-shirt. Fashion night out is September 8th this year. I'll be away in sunny Tenerife otherwise I would be there with bells on!

He also brought me back the gorgeous smelling L'Occitane Cherry Blossom bath & shower gel

Guess I better get a French-English dictionary so I can read the mag in the bath!

On top of these wonderful gifts I was also lucky enough to be taken to lunch at The River Cafeyesterday. I have been a couple of times before and it is a real treat...the food is always perfect. Yesterday I started with a buffalo mozzarella starter, followed by the most divine salmon with courgette fritti. By this point I was close t bursting, but you cannot go to River Cafe and not have their chocolate nemesis...even if you only have a bite!

A yummy lunch plus pressies from the boy plus the sun making an appearance equals a pretty perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...